5 DIY Tips for Making your Move to a New Place 100x Easier
There comes a time in our lives when we all are forced to grow up and move out to our own place. Finding a place is tough but once you actually get past that part, there are more obstacles that will stand in your way. Here are 5 tips for moving out to a n
1. Go to Ikea for new furniture! Ikea furniture tends to be pretty affordable. You just need to look at the clearance section (red tags) or look at all of your options in each divided section.
2. Color-code your boxes by the room that you want the items to go in. This will make your tie unpacking much more easier and efficient!
3. Take a picture of how your electronics are connected so you know how to reconnect them when you get to your new place.
4. Change your mailing address at least two weeks prior to moving.
5. And last but not least, make sure to ask your friends ahead of time to help you out and pay them in food or gas money!